Swipe left to read more.
THINGS ABOUT FRIENDSHIP THAT ZNMD GOT RIGHT - Damini Gulati (@damini.gulati)
1. In every squad, there is one friend who holds everyone together. And it is his responsibility to keep the others from fighting all the time.
2. Friends trick friends into telling them their secrets. And they're always thankful for it.
3. When friends get together, they pull pranks on random people.
4. Friends intervene when they think you are making the biggest mistake of your lives.
5. Friends let you borrow their bikes when you need to chase down the love of your life and kiss them goodbye.
6. The sole purpose of their existence is to make you step out of your comfort zones, be it forcing you to skydive, or to make you eat Maggi with ketchup.
7. Friends will never miss an opportunity to make fun of you, not even while they make a toast at your engagement, or when they see you trying to impress a boy/girl or a Japanese investor.
8. You can always count on your friends to bother you with questions until you tell them what is making you upset, and then expect them to help you solve the problem.
9. Friends give you space when you need it, an apartment to be alone with your SO, a lone night under the sky when you are making important life decisions, a moment to let you speak what you're so afraid of saying even after the bulls have been let out.
Sometimes all it takes is a hello. An invitation to a stranger for coffee, or even sending someone a DM on Instagram telling them that you relate to their suffering or joy.
Jesus wants to meet you through the people right in front of you. He wants to reignite your passions or even light new ones through your every day conversations. Do you make room for Him to speak?
Looking back over the years, Jesus has spoken most clearly to me through friends that were once strangers. Jesus has used @acatholicconvo to reignite my heart over and over again.
Who is it for you? Are you allowing Jesus to speak to you and through you today?
H A P P Y M O N D A Y,
dieser Moment, wenn dein Datenvolumen dich verlässt 😂
Ja genauso ein Tag war heute. Ich geh aus dem Haus, denk mir nichts Böses, möchte meine Stories hochladen und dann „Lieber Kunde, sie haben ihr Datenvolumen verbraucht“... 🙂
Naja gibt wohl 1000 Mal schlimmere Dinge aber ein Schock war es trotzdem. Seit 1 1/2 Jahren drehe ich jeden Morgen vor der Arbeit eine Story. Da musste ich erstmal drauf klar kommen!!! 😅
So jetzt geht’s ab zum Sport, 1 Stunde Cardio gibt es für mich 🏃♀️ #blondieandbrownie#friendship#instafriendship#bffgoals#hairgoals#carmushka#anajohnson#everyblondieneedsabrownie#franziskaelea